The objectives of the Association are:
To provide with the students with latest information about admission for higher education abroad including credit transfer in deferent countries/ Colleges/Universities and institutions etc.
- To prevent uncouth, nontransparent, human traffickers, unscrupulous, apocryphal, and non consultant spurious mentality peoples accessibility in the association.
- To help the genuine students to be admitted abroad;
- To unite the consultants to face the legal matter at home or abroad.
- To promote and project the rights and interests of the members of the association;
- To promote, advice and assist in the business activities of the members of the association to make all out efforts for providing the Bangladeshi students with confirmed foreign admission by way of lawful paper and visa processing;
- To develop an understanding and awareness of Government’s notifications, rules and regulations regarding the overseas students’ admissions amongst the member –agents as the Association and the Government think fit and proper.
- To advise government to amend, alter or modify orders or circulars in this regard time to time keeping the interest of the country as well as of the Association.
- To take all steps by lawful means that may be necessary for promoting, supporting or opposing legislation or any other action affecting the general interests of member-agents/consultants.
- To advise Government to amend, alter or modify orders or circulars in this regard time to time keeping the interest of the country as well as of the association.
- To establish close and intimate liaison with Foreign Missions in Bangladesh with a view to arrange foreign, admissions of Bangladeshi students with scholarship in their respective countries.
- To invite delegations from foreign countries having potential field for employment of Bangladeshi students after completing of their higher education in their countries.
- To make efforts to remove complaints and misunderstandings amongst the foreign Embassies and High commissions about students sent by member –agents/consultants;
- To undertake responsibility by the concerned member for payment of compensation to the students admitted with a sub-standard institution not recognized/affiliated by the concerned country;
- To do other related job for the betterment of the students and the parents.